Thursday, February 28, 2008

He has arrived! February 7, 2008


It's true, he's here. But one must begin at the beginning -- well, not THAT beginning. But the beginning of baby's arrival. So... we're off -- driving to the hospital!

It's early morning and we all figure a bite to eat would be a good idea, so M. fills the tank and buys us all breakfast biscuits. This turns out to be A's last meal before Cason arrives -- she got the chicken biscuit -- Yum!Many calls had to be made...
and then we get there, just in time to ... wait.
Once we get a room, it's time for a few laps:
The sign read: Lap 1. We didn't count. Even if we had, I don't think we could have counted the million and one laps we took. It's a good think I had on my tennies!
SO, many hours later...

My first nephew, and the first grandchild on my side of the family, arrived!

Baby Cason made his debut at 7:51PM on Thursday, February 7th weighing in at 7 lbs 14 oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches!

He's perfect!


The happy parents with their healthy baby boy.

Here I am with the sweet angel!

A very proud papa.Unfortunately, this outfit swallowed him whole.


So there you have it... our blessing, Baby Cason.
I'm back in Colorado now and you can bet your bottom dollar that you will be seeing more of the 300+ photos I took during my nearly 3 week stay.

No comments: