Monday, March 10, 2008

Picture pages Picture pages...

Do you remember that song?
Time to get your crayons and your pencils!



Did you check out Picture Pages? And Electric Company?
How fun was that little trip down memory lane? You can find anything on youtube!
Okay, so I told you there would be more photos, so here they are:
The first is little Cason with Autumn -- I love the funny faces he makes! The second is my mom playing Merry Maid with a hot pink feather duster. The third is a picture of Cason after Autumn had to give him his first (and only, so far) suppository -- I guess you can tell what he thought of that! He posed all by himself -- although to be honest, it's not that finger anyway. Funny though. Fourth is a profile of A with little Cason -- I though it was kind of neat.




And here is a photo-collage I put together as a screensaver for us -- top row is our niece Bridget (that's me holding her in the middle pic), then Cason, and the bottom row is our niece Katlyn (and her parents).
I'm hoping my sister sends more photos of Cason soon as all I have are the ones I took while I was there and a few from my other sister and a friend who were there at the same time I was.


Now I must go try to re-light the pilot light on the furnace -- again. Brrr...

No comments: