Monday, May 6, 2013

Running is hard.

I tip my hat to all the runners out there! 

I really want to like it.  But running is HARD. LOL.  The hardest part (other than breathing) is admitting that I am in such poor shape.  3 minutes. That’s how long I had to run; followed by 2 minutes of walking and then repeating that sequence four times.  The entire workout was a total of 20 minutes.  Seriously!  Just 20 minutes.  And yet today, I am sore.  It is an “Off” day, so fortunately I only have to go to belly dance class tonight.  And it’s a good thing, because I am tight everywhere!  Any flexibility I once had is long gone.  I really need to work on that, too.  Sheesh. 

Running is hard, but I’m not giving up.
Here's a running quote form my dear friend, Anonymous:
 
"No matter how slow I run, I'm still faster than my couch."
Ain't that the truth?!

No comments: